Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa Review


This is the second book in the Blood Of Eden series.

OH MY GOD.

I loved The Immortal Rules, and had almost died at the ending, but I now realize that that was NOTHING compared to the ending of this book. There is nothing like seeing a girl (me) bawling in public because of the ending of a book. The poor people next to me. :)


I have read all of Julie Kagawa's books, The Iron Fey series and the spin off series, Call Of The Forgotten. I have loved each and every one, and I cannot wait for her upcoming books, The Forever Song, the third Blood Of Eden book, The Iron Traitor, the second Call Of The Forgotten book, and her new untitled series coming out in 2015, but I can not wait for.


Okay, now to the actual review. This book killed me. There were so many twists and surprises in this that I just couldn't stop reading, staring and finishing it in the same day. I give this ten out of five stars, and cannot recommend this series highly enough. Warning: The ending. OMG. I need The Forever Song, and I need it NOW. Full review to come when I can think straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment